Dear Clients and Friends,
Zen Bronze Healthy Organic Airbrush Tanning
We are happy to announce we will reopen our Riverside location for airbrush tanning on May 20th. We are committed now more than ever to provide you with a safe and sanitary environment in our studio. The health and safety of our clients and staff is our #1 priority. Here’s some of steps we have put in place:
• All appointments will be by appointment only. Unfortunately, we can’t take walk ins at this time. We have also lengthened our appointment times by 15 minutes to ensure proper sanitization and disinfection after each client. We are fully stocked with hospital grade cleaning wipes and sanitizers.
• Hand Sanitizer will be at our entrance and required to use upon entering.
• Face masks will be required to be worn to enter our studio.
• Although we have missed you and can’t wait to catch up, we will be limiting all talking while doing your airbrush tan.
• All Staff members will be wearing masks and gloves throughout your appointment
• Please come alone to your appointment, only clients who are receiving service will be allowed in.
• Use of the restroom will not be permitted at this time, please use restroom before arriving.
• Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment and wait in your vehicle until we text you to come inside. Our waiting room will be closed.
• Staff will be checked daily for their wellness
• We ask that you only bring your cell phone and wallet inside, please make sure to provide an updated credit card when booking online to ease checkout.
• We have temporarily suspended our cancellation policy, however our no show policy is still in effect. So please reach out to us if you need to cancel and there will not be a charge.